day 1

In a tragic incident in Anakaputhur near Pallavaram, Chennai, a one-and-a-half year old baby choked on biryani and died on Thursday . Parents Kathieresan, a construction labourer, and Nisha were having biryani for dinner and fed their daughter Sandhya as well.
According to a report in Deccan Chronicle, Sandhya started to choke after eating it and became unconscious. The parents tried to revive her and then rushed her to a clinic nearby. The doctors there asked them to take her to the government hospital. Unfortunately, the child died before they could reach the Chromepet Government Hospital.
The news report stated that the rice had gotten stuck in the baby’s windpipe and choked her to death. The Sankar Nagar police registered a case of death under unnatural circumstances.
Choked – difficulty in breathing —
மூச்சு திணற அடி
Revive – return to life உயிரூட்டு
windpipe – மூச்சுக்குழாய்

Leave a Reply